Friday, November 19, 2010

Wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thousand_Oaks,_California

I do not have a camera so I cannot take a "snap shot" of the change I made..

Thousand Oaks, California is my hometown so I knew if I looked up the article that is written about a place I am extremely familiar with, I would have to find something that I could change or add. I was looking under the "Points of Interest" section and I realized it was missing a huge point of interest that has come about just in the past few years. So I decided to add another place that I know is a point of interest for everyone, the Muvico Theater there. It is among the only Muvico theater in the entire nation. I believe there is only one more in Florida. These theaters are going to start to pop up everywhere because they have been so popular.

There is a restaurant and full blown bar on the upper level of the theater. There are about 3-4 theaters on this level that anyone over 21 can purchase alcohol and drink it in the theater as they please.
The other great aspect of this theater is the fact that they have a few theaters where you can choose where you want to sit in the theater. It is all reserved seating, so that makes it easier for people who might be able to go earlier in the day and purchase their tickets and then be able to arrive at the movie right when it starts and not stress about trying to find a decent seat.

These theaters also seem a lot more up scale then most theaters that everyone is used to. So I definitely believe that this is a huge point of interest in Thousand Oaks. Everyone I know back in Thousand Oaks or the surrounding areas will always choose Muvico as the theater where they watch movies at. I know that when I go home, Muvico is definitely the only place I will go anymore to watch a movie. The theater is absolutely amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment